William and Sly William and Sly

Amazing

WOW!
The atmosphere is amazing, the music and the BG and art complement each other so beautifully, my only problem was that the music did not run for long enough, perhaps you could make a nice taunting/dark and moody ambient piece that plays subtly between the nice a magical current music tracks.
My second problem would be the boss, it took me nearly seven minutes to figure out it had a pattern, before which i had thought it followed the player.
Then my next problem would be the ending, which was - in honest words - rubbish. It needed a cinematic ending, probably best if it were showing a new predicament setting up the players for another adventure for our little fox?
Just an idea.
I would also like to PM you on another subject.
Anyway great game, lagged a little but still the best i've seen since, well, ever!

Living with Caramel Living with Caramel

I like

hey, i reckon this is pretty cool, but it's more of a loop, seeing as the song just repeats!
But hey, not sure what it would be cool for, but it makes me wanna groove anyway!

TimtheHue responds:

kk, lol it loops with newgrounds, and it fits, that's pretty cool... i actually hadn't realised that!

thx for the review